CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ συя ωσяℓ∂..


:::eE CluB:::

Member of eE clUB:
$ük!-$υк кє!..
¢αякєу_qι-кคг кєє..
ємιηg-ëë mïnġ..
мαη-мαη∂у ¢нєσηg..
ฬєเ-¢нια ωєι..
śáń-ĤÚĔĨŚÁŃ

The first thing that we want to do is..
INTRODUCE OURSELVES~~~


$__qi__$
Halue..nice to meet you all..
erm..my name is Low Kar Kee..
known as Qi..
I'm a form 1 student this year..
I study in SMK Puteri Titiwangsa..
It is a nice school..
I love this school,love all my friends there..
Good Luck~~~Happy go lucky!!!

^^ emInG^^
Hello...^_^eeclub here!!
I would like to introduce myself..
My name is Lim Ee Ming..
My friends called me Ming..
I'm a 13-year-old girl..
I'm studying in SMK Puteri Titiwangsa..
=.<


++Man++
Hihi~~welcome to eeclub's world..
nice to meet you..
I'm Mandy Cheong from SMK Puteri Titiwangsa..
My nickname is Man..
I'm the same age as Qi and Ming..
We are classmates..Thanks for viewing our blog~~
$_$


--kei-- (right hand side)
Konichiwa..
everyone here,nice to meet you..
I'm Suk kei..
I'm studying in the same school as all the eeclub members..
I love all my freinds..Have a nice day!
^o^

**Wei**
Haloo..everyone!!
Welcome to eeclub's blog..
nice to meet you..
I'm Chia Wei..studying in the same school with all eeclub's members..
Thanks for viewing..
O.O..keep in touch!!


~~Tong~~
Mashi mashi~~
How are you??
I'm Sherea..
I'm 13 years old..
I study in SMK Puteri Titiwangsa..
I come from Ipoh,Perak..
My hobbies are playing piano and playing violin..



w3LcOm3~~~

5 comments:

진 영 행 said...

omg..!!i tot her name was ''apple''???y nw wu duan duan change..??omg laa..wat wat sherea aa??W-T-H!!

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Nice posting.. GUD GUD!

Gee said...

van:
sorry for replying late..
erm..i don't know oh..
she say her nickname is sherea wor..ask us to call her like that..then we just follow lor..when we ask her about the "apple" name..she say we still can call her apple..but sherea is better..how i know??

step:
thanks for praising..your group also not bad what..especially the name..VAREDAEST!!
We-are-the-best..haa..

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Thankz.. thankz.. but u guys r bad..

Jarod Yong said...

I have to say...
Your choice of font for the names at the beginning of this post has greatly impaired my reading!

haha~~
I just skipped that part!
=)